Vissum Group Miranza
About the Vissum Grupo Miranza
Vissum Grupo Miranza has been a leader in Alicante’s ophthalmology for 30 years. Founded by Dr Jorge Alió, the clinic has since maintained its vocation as a comprehensive centre, with professionals who are experts in all eye diseases, both in the anterior segment and the retina, as well as in glaucoma and paediatric ophthalmology, among others areas of expertise.
The clinic is an international benchmark in the treatment of corneal pathologies, particularly corneal transplants, and is a forerunner in advanced refractive surgery techniques to correct presbyopia, myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism, even making it possible to correct high prescriptions and treat corneal aberrations. Moreover, the centre stands out for its commitment to an expert approach to retinal pathology, eye plastic surgery as well as advanced and personalised treatment of dry eye.
We have 25 professionals, including 14 optometrists and 11 ophthalmologists, specialising in all areas of ophthalmology. With Dr Amesty as medical director, the centre boasts the experience of Dr Alió, its founder, an anterior segment specialist, as well as Dr Alió del Barrio.
It is also based on the extensive experience of Dr Ruiz Moreno and Dr Amat, in the field of the retina, and of Dr Chaves, in the field of glaucoma, who, along with other outstanding professionals, make up the centre’s renowned medical team.
Supporting you on your Journey
Our personal health advisors provide a complete service to accompany you throughout the process:
- Personal reception upon arrival at the centre.
- Maximum privacy.
- Immediate management of tests and results.
- Support and guidance from the hospital to reduce waiting times.
- Resolution of unforeseen events.
- Personalised advice on healthcare and concerns.
- Personal Health Advisor in the language that you need.
- Exclusive and direct telephone and email of the Personal Health Advisor.
- Answers to your concerns.
- Immediate medical appointments and reminders.