Hospital General Santa Maria del Puerto
About the Hospital
Santa María del Puerto Hospital has the most advanced equipment in diagnosis and surgery to take care of your health. In 1948, Dr. José Manuel Pascual Pascual founded a small 8-bed clinic in the center of Cádiz following his passion for medicine. Together with his son, he grew the care portfolio to more hospitals and specialist treatments. The vision for the future is to remain at the forefront of medicine, As a result, the Hospitales Pascual Group invests in innovation and new technologies, to be able to offer patients the best possible health service.
Supporting you on your Journey
Our personal health advisors provide a complete service to accompany you throughout the process:
- Personal reception upon arrival at the centre.
- Maximum privacy.
- Immediate management of tests and results.
- Support and guidance from the hospital to reduce waiting times.
- Resolution of unforeseen events.
- Personalised advice on healthcare and concerns.
- Personal Health Advisor in the language that you need.
- Exclusive and direct telephone and email of the Personal Health Advisor.
- Answers to your concerns.
- Immediate medical appointments and reminders.
Our service is free to our patients.
The EU Cross Border Directive scheme is a refund scheme. You pay the hospital or clinic for your treatment and we submit a refund application to the HSE afterwards. We prepare the application form and all the supporting documentation required for you to claim your refund.