Hospital Comarcal Virgen del Camino
About the Hospital
It was inaugurated in July 1996, being approved by the Ministry of Health as a level IV hospital, approval that is renewed every four years under the regulations. The hospital has a number of specialities including:
- Orthopaedic surgery
Supporting you on your Journey
Our personal health advisors provide a complete service to accompany you throughout the process:
- Personal reception upon arrival at the centre.
- Maximum privacy.
- Immediate management of tests and results.
- Support and guidance from the hospital to reduce waiting times.
- Resolution of unforeseen events.
- Personalised advice on healthcare and concerns.
- Personal Health Advisor in the language that you need.
- Exclusive and direct telephone and email of the Personal Health Advisor.
- Answers to your concerns.
- Immediate medical appointments and reminders.