Hospital Universitari Sagrat Cor
About the Hospital
Sagrat Cor University Hospital is the largest privately owned general hospital in Barcelona. Its goal is to prioritise patients’ quality of life through qualified professionals, state-of-the-art medical technology, avant-garde techniques and personalised care.
Today, the hospital has a team of 1,100 staff members who carry out approximately 25,000 operations and treat more than 400,000 patients a year.
Given the quality of its medical team and the hospital’s aim of improving healthcare through learning, teaching and research, Sagrat Cor University Hospital is a teaching unit for the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Barcelona and is certified by the Spanish Ministry of Health to train specialist doctors (MIR), pharmacists (FIR) and nurses (EIR). Every year, Sagrat Cor University Hospital helps to train more than 800 health workers.
Innovative and Prestigious
The hospital Group has over 160 care centres, of which 58 are general hospitals and 8 are university hospitals. Internationally, there are care centres in Dubai, Lisbon, Peru and Medellín (Colombia). This hospital alone has 9 major operating theatres, 2 pain unit operating theatres, radiology, endoscopy and more cutting edge facilities.
Sagrat Cor University Hospital has a prestigious team of professionals who offer patients personalised care, state-of-the-art technology, and modern, comfortable facilities designed to ensure optimal well-being of the patient and their relatives, as well as a valuable research and teaching aspect.
Supporting you on your Journey
Our personal health advisors provide a complete service to accompany you throughout the process:
- Personal reception upon arrival at the centre.
- Maximum privacy.
- Immediate management of tests and results.
- Support and guidance from the hospital to reduce waiting times.
- Resolution of unforeseen events.
- Personalised advice on healthcare and concerns.
- Personal Health Advisor in the language that you need.
- Exclusive and direct telephone and email of the Personal Health Advisor.
- Answers to your concerns.
- Immediate medical appointments and reminders.