Dr. Riccardo Chiavegatti
Locomotive System Traumatology and Orthopedic Surgery
English, Spanish and Italian
- Monday to Sunday 08:00 - 20:00
Dr. Chiavegatti is coordinator of the foot and ankle surgery unit at Sagrat Cor University Hospital and is an expert in arthroscopic, endoscopic, percutaneous, and prosthetic surgeries.
Each year, he performs 234 surgeries at Sagrat Cor University Hospital. His most performed surgeries are bunionectomy / hallux valgus, tarsal and metatarsal bones, and toe repair.
- Coordinator of the Foot and Ankle Surgery Unit at Sagrat Cor University Hospital
- Consultant in the Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery department at Sagrat Cor University Hospital
- Experience in Spain as a surgeon at the foot and ankle unit at Parc Tauli Hospital, the Quirónsalud Vallès Clinic and Sagrat Cor University Hospital.
- Doctor at the Italian sports medical federation (AMSI)
- Doctor at the Italian federation, Gioco Calcio.
- Doctor at Sassuolo Calcio (Italian football club)
- Doctor at Spal Calcio 1906 (Italian football club)
Membership in scientific societies
- Member of the European Foot and Ankle Society (EFAS)
- Member of the Spanish Society of Medicine and Foot and Ankle Surgery (SEMCPT)
Research and teaching
- Doctor Chiavegatti is author and co-author of multiple publications in international and national foot and ankle surgery journals.
- Professor on foot and ankle surgery courses at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Barcelona.
Stay in foreign centers
- Bachelor’s in medicine and medical specialization in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology in Italy (Università degli Studi di Ferrara) and Spain
Languages for clinical practice